Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Reflection

This past day of possession has been the best day's from all the school year one of the biggest things that I going to take away is the experience that I gain for meeting new people that i never ever dare to talk to. So that one of the biggest thing that i going to take away from my possession because I really enjoy myself. Hope I can get this possession again even do I had no struggles facing anything because i was willing to get out of my comfortable zone but still it was pretty awesome experience. From all this my favorite trip was diamond canyon because that was the most difficult hike from all others one but once you reach the end I felt accomplish that I reach something that was some what difficult but in the end of this 2 weeks and 2 days so i really enjoy my possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment