Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 8:Diamond Canyon / Optical illusions

Today we are going to travel to Diamond Canyon but before we went, we stayed in class and saw some pictures of optical illusions I learn that the mind takes half a second to decide how we see a object but if we focus we can see something else within the picture. After learning something new we went to diamond park and hike and that hike was very difficult but hope you enjoy the photos.
This flowers was right in the begging of the hike so I took a picture of it not the best picture out there but you can see the self-similar also the seed is the middle are irregular and random. So it a good picture.As I was walking i saw this and decide to take a picture and it came out pretty nice because the light ray make the leaf in a see through form and you can see the patterns also it a fractal so i really like this picture.I found this flower it was pretty cool because it has a random pattern and is a flower that you don't see much around Oakland in my point and also it self-similar so I find it to be pretty cool.

In diamond park i saw this little water fall I find it to be very smoothing to me so I decide to a picture I know that it has not much involve in pattern but it a pretty cool picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment