Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 6: Sf ferry + Foutains

Today we travel to San Fransisco to see the fountains and the sights they were really cool sights also to get to San Fransisco we took the ferry even though I kind got dizzy in the way it was still cool to ride a ferry because is not all the time that I ride a ferry, like I said before it was fun and I also hope you like the pictures that I took. This was on the way to San Fransisco on the ferry the ride was fun but got kind of dizzy on the way but if you look at the tracks that the boat leaves behind it forms an irregular pattern. I think this was cool in my point of view.This is the favorite picture that i took in San Fransisco is not much involve with patterns but is still pretty cool to stare at.On this picture i found it to be awesome that i was capable of taking this picture because you can see the patterns in the rainbow is very irregular pattern but it has order in way so you can see that each layer has it own pattern.
As we walk around in San Fransisco found this flower and i found it to very interesting because right in the middle the flower is self-similar in it's pattern and the shape of it is very irregular.


2 comments:

  1. The picture of the rainbow is really cute. i love rainbows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of the little waterfall that you took....i also like the rainbow

    ReplyDelete