Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 9: Golden Gate park

Today we went to golden gate park where we had lots of fun but the walking was really difficult because it kept going on and on , on but in the end I felt accomplish because i made all the way to the end also I took great picture on the way as I walk on the trial.
I was walking and look up and found this leaf sticking out with the ray of light coming through I think this is pretty cool is self-similar around the edges also is in order so it cool picture that i like.
I took this picture is pretty cool you can see the smoothing color of yellow also the leaf are self-similar to each other leaf because they are equal also it has the center is also the same as the others.
This flower is really beautiful the shape that has also the color are self-similar also it is a fractal that makes it very interesting so I think this is a cool flower.This final picture is the best in my point of view because the waterfall is beautiful gaze to see so this is the best picture also the waves are self-similar even do it comes in random.

No comments:

Post a Comment